Monday, January 22, 2007

Shoes - comfort, look or both?

Many people say that you can't find comfortable and good looking shoes. Well... that's totally W-R-O-N-G!!!


Couple of months ago I needed to buy myself a new pair of shoes for some special occasion. After shopping in the local stores (and returning home empty handed) I decided to check out the situation on the Internet.

I spent hours and hours contacting many different on-line stores but ultimately I found a couple of them which were offering comfortable and good looking shoes for all kinds of occasion and also have reasonable prices. If I were you, I would check them out because they are offering some discounts ;)


Zappos - absolutely the best shoes web shop! Free and fast shippment, tons of various shoe models, special offers, helpful customer service + gift ideas. I have only the best experience with Zappos!
Shoebuy - maybe the name doesn't say everything, but I assure you that here you can find any shoes you want. They have fast shipment, special offers, low prices!
Softmoc - they also have all the advantages mentioned above. They always have some special offers and right now they're offering 25% of discount.
IslandSurf - is another my favorite on-line shoes store. Low prices, wide selection of shoes, fast and reliable shipment are just some of the things I like at IslandSurf.
Shoe-Shop - among Shoebuy, I consider that this is one of the best on-line shoe stores. I believe that here is everything you'll ever need!
Heidi Klum Birkenstocks - if you like celebrity shoes...